Saturday, October 10

Best fried chicken I've tasted.... Woori Nara Restaurant!

Just came home from a girls' nite out with April and Shi Ling. April had a craving for Korean food so I went to dig out an article I cut out some time back. The review for fried chicken at Woori Nara Restaurant at Upper Bukit Timah was good so we decided to check the place out.

When we got there, we ordered the half-boneless chicken in 2 flavours - Volcano Yum Yum and Soy Garlic. They were recommended in the article. We also ordered Ddeokbokki (Chewy Rice Cakes in Spicy Sauce), Gimbap (Seaweed Rice Rolls) and Oden Tang (fishcake soup). We were thinking that this should be manageable between 3 of us. When the food came, we were like OOOMMMGGG! The servings were generous and we ate till we were stuffed! Looks like I have found a new joint to satisfy my Korean food craving.

After that, we went down to Udders for ice-cream. They had an impressive range of alcoholic ice-cream. They had tira-miss-u, lychee martini, bailey's & bourbon, rum and raisin etc... simply too many for me to choose from. If I had a free rein, I'll prob end up sampling every single flavour.... alas, I had to settle on tira-miss-u and bailey's & bourbon....

It was wonderful catching up with the gals. It's strange that you see each other daily but yet you have no time to catch up. Must to this more often... with more good food of cos!

No comments: