Thursday, August 26

Fun stories during my travels... Bintan (March)

This is the year that I've travelled widely cos financially, I'm more stable now that I have no more studies commitments. Plus I also have more time... In fact, this year is a blast and I'm definitely having the best time of my life!

March - Bintan @ Nirwana Gardens

I went there with Michelle and Baby Chloe. First time playing nanny to a 3 year old... so fun. We spent a fun 3 day 2 night eating, swimming and sun-bathing.

That's me and Baby Chloe..

She is such an absoulute doll.... Cos we had her with us, both Michelle and I couldn't go for massage. If I go without Michelle, I also would feel bad for her.

Then, I noticed the brochure for room massage. They were having 50% off... So quickly, Michelle and I booked for 2 hours.

While Michelle and I were having our massage, Chloe was happily running around the room, acting as our 3rd therapist. She will come and massage me on my oiled back for a few minutes before she will do the same for Michelle. It was simply so cute to just watch her!

It was a very relaxing holiday and I spent the two days by the pool. In fact, I stayed out too long and this was the result... contrast with above, which was taken before I left for Bintan!
When I came back, I came down with a bad nasal infection and went to see my Dr Yap. The minute he saw me, instead of treating me for my nasal infection, he gave me a bad scolding about the side effects of sun burn. I got one hell of a scolding, bad enough to embarass the hell out of me!
My first experience playing Nanny and I loved every minute of it. After all, I love kids... otherwise, I wouldn't be a teacher...
After this trip, I realised I clicked really well with Michelle and both her and Baby Chloe have been my travelling companions ever since....
Stay tuned for more travel stories.... coming up next? June Seoul and Tokyo stories....

No comments: