Wednesday, August 9

To someone special...

It had been a week since I last blogged. During this week, it was a real emotional roller - coaster for me... I was missing him very badly...

It has been nearly a week since I have seen him... during this period, there is rarely a moment that I have not thought of him or wondered what he was doing... but these are also feelings I could only keep in my heart and not tell others... didn't want others to worry about me...

But when night comes or in my quiet moments, it was hard not to think about him... the conversations that we had, the places that we had been to, the crazy things we had done, the fun that we had, the quarrels & disagreements that we had etc.

At times like that, I can feel a silent tear rolling down the corner of my eyes.... I missed him a lot. It hadn't been a easy relationship and there were a lot of constraints we were juggling but I really loved him a lot and still do...

Where do we go from here? I really dunno... All I know is I still miss him and love him very much...

No comments: